Conversations on Leadership and Life
Conversations on Leadership and Life is an e-newsletter written by Bette George. In each issue, Bette offers best practice tips and resources, innovative ideas and inspiration to help you begin to create the change you want to see in yourself, your workplace, your community.
Join Bette in an e-conversation today. Subscribe to Conversations on Leadership and Life by sending a blank email message to email@example.com.
- Unexpected Gifts
- Making Our Vision Real
- Are You Ready for Real Conversation?
- Life is a Story
- Jump into the Deep End
- I’ve Been Hijacked!
- Taking Care of Non-Business
- Doing Good and Doing Well
- E Pluribus Unum
- Taking a Stand for What Matters Most to Me
- Leadership as a Way of Life
- We’re the Leaders We’ve Been Waiting For!
- What Are You Pretending Not to Know?
- Hope for the Future
- Leadership as a Performing Art
- Break Through to Greatness
- Are you having an energy crisis?
- EveryDay Heroes
- Is Your Career on Cruise Control?
- Masterful Leadership is an Inside Job
- The Art of Persuasion
- The Myth of Work/Life Balance
- The Truth About Constructive Criticism
- Conversations About What Matters Most
- Is it Time to Re-imagine Your Work?